Don’t miss your chance to market your business to over 600 people in the Workers’ Compensation field! This conference gives sponsors and exhibitors quality networking time as well as product and service promotion.
Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities fill up quickly. Act now to reserve your space.
**Sponsors and Exhibitors received a separate email noting that they are currently registered for the 2022 conference if they carried their 2020 registration forward. If you received this notification, there is no need to reregister. You do need to reserve a hotel room. Sponsor and Exhibitor questions should be emailed to email@example.com.**
- Half-page ad in Conference program book ($600 value) if received by February 4, 2022
- Full-color, 5’ x 3’ banner in the Convention Level foyer
- 3 Complimentary Conference registrations ($885 value)
- Prime Sponsor recognition in registration packets if sponsorship and logo received by January 3, 2022
- Video and audio acknowledgement at Opening Session and in Exhibit Hall
- Priority in the selection of location for exhibit booth if registered as an exhibitor by January 30, 2022
- Prime Sponsor logo on Conference website and signage
- Prime Sponsor designation for name tag
- Attendee mailing list
- Quarter-page ad in Conference program book ($350 value) if received by February 4, 2022
- 2 complimentary conference registrations ($590 value)
- Key Sponsor recognition in registration packets if sponsorship and logo received by January 3, 2022
- Key Sponsor recognition on Conference signage
- Key Sponsor designation for name tags
- Attendee mailing list
Conference Program Advertisement Design Specifications
Advertisements are available in the 2020 Conference Program, which is presented to all attendees at check-in. The publication size is 8.5″ x 11″. All ads are in full-color. Deadline for space reservation and artwork is February 4, 2022.
7.5”w x 5”h
3.5”w x 5”h
Sponsorship Application & Contract
Click the button below to submit the Sponsorship Application and Contract. Payment in full is required at the time of submission. Acceptance of this application by MWCEA constitutes a contract.
Please note: Sponsorship does not include a designated booth in the Exhibitor Hall. If your company wishes to exhibit, you must also complete a separate Exhibitor Application and payment here.